Which Version Of FlipBook Is Right For You?
Since virtually all of our customers are either schools, teachers or students we offer our educational pricing it to everyone.
Why buy a higher version when several of the features for the higher versions are not available yet?
The main feature of the higher version is higher resolution. If you start with FlipBook Lite and then upgrade to FlipBook Studio or Pro your scene will still be at the FlipBook Lite resolution. Because FlipBook is pixel based, you can’t change a scene from a lower resolution to a higher resolution without some loss of quality. The image will get a little softer. It is the same amount of effort to make a high resolution scene as a low resolution scene. So if you know you want the higher resolution then you should create your scenes at high resolution now even though you don’t get all the other upgrade features. At least the work you do will be at the resolution you want and it will just get easier as the new features are added.
You get more frames and more levels right now. Even though you can add frames and levels later it’s nice to be able to have the frames and levels you want now so your scenes won’t have to be incomplete until you upgrade.
You getable the necessary palette options right now so you won’t have to worry about adding or changing palettes later on.
Currently FlipBook is only sold through the Apple App Store. We plan to add direct sales later on but that requires more development to we can make it secure and unlock your copy right away.
There are several benefits to subscribing to FlipBook through the App Store. These are things you won’t get if you buy direct from us.
- You get to start using FlipBook for a very small fraction of the price
- You can get all the features of FlipBook Pro for a few bucks a month without having to pay for the whole thing
- You get new features and new versions as soon as they’re ready
- You get bug fixes as soon as they’re ready
- You get family sharing so you can run FlipBook on more than 1 computer
- When you buy a new computer you just install FlipBook and it works
- You can cancel anytime you want
It’s true that in the long run it may cost a little more than paying the full price up front and then buying upgrades but we feel that these benefits more than make up for that.
One Time Payment
- You pay one price up front and you can use that version of FlipBook for as long as it will run on your computer
- You pay more up front but you don’t have to keep paying
- New Features will be lumped together to justify an upgrade price so you will have wait until several new features have been completed before you get any of them and then you will have to pay an upgrade fee to get them